[XeTeX] Re:Re: Croping PDF and Fonts in Math!

Suki Venkat, [TnQ] skvenkat at tnq.co.in
Thu Oct 13 09:07:00 CEST 2005

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the help!
Now I can do Math in Arial (see files attached).

What I really was looking for crop-PDF is some kind of:

xdv2pdf -croppdf foo.xdv -o foo.pdf

command ... which I suppose is not there.

Attached is a new.tex file in UTF-8 encoding in which XeTeX PDF
(new.pdf) doesn't show up some Greek characters
Is this a bug in XeTeX or a bug in "Times New Roman" or a bug in ... (I
did try to reinstall the font many times)?

Suki

BTW: I remotely login from my Fedora Linux to Panther OS-X 10.3.4 and do
all my stuff. So all GUI front ends will not be of much use.