[XeTeX] New TeX i-Packages release

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Wed Oct 12 01:23:30 CEST 2005

The last days have uncovered one bug in PDF-TeX (cannot handle
whitespace in file name) so TL will have to be rebuilt. It also has
made clear to me that trying to support per-user configuration is a
mess, so I have removed it from the i-Packages. From now on, I'll only
support system-wide configuration in the i-Packages though you can
still use per-user configuration from the command line. I have also
fixed a related bug in the TeX i-package that appeared when a XeTeX was
already installed.

The TeX i-Packages and the TeX-fat.dmg have been updated and released.