[XeTeX] new XeTeX installers

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat Oct 8 01:11:23 CEST 2005

I have just posted new XeTeX installers in both i-Package and Apple
Installer format. The new installers are intended to work with
TL2005, which has caused problems (typically resulting in failure to
build/find the xetex format files) for earlier releases.

The new version (0.95) has had only minimal testing, but I wanted to
get this out ASAP for the sake of people who are upgrading to TL2005
and then finding that XeTeX won't install. If there are problems
remaining with either the installation procedures or the actual
software, I'll try to address them next week; any feedback would be
much appreciated.

Jonathan