[XeTeX] Mac OS X Savoye

Adam Twardoch list.adam at twardoch.com
Tue Nov 29 10:49:22 CET 2005

Jonathan Kew wrote:
> Path name would be a problem in the case where the file is actually a
> suitcase containing several fonts.
True, so perhaps path name could not be used with these fonts. It would
work for OpenType PS (.otf) and OpenType TT / TrueType (.ttf) fonts
which would be enough for many applications.
> On the other hand, I've been somewhat interested in allowing XeTeX to
> use fonts that aren't actually installed, and specifying pathnames
> would be one way to indicate such fonts. Something to think about.
I would be interested in using XeTeX to mass-generate font specimens :)

A.

--

Adam Twardoch
http://www.twardoch.com/