[XeTeX] Mac OS X Savoye

Dalyoung Jeong haksan at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 09:55:01 CET 2005

2005. 11. 28, 오후 2:05, Will Robertson 작성:

> On 28/11/2005, at 2pm, Ross Moore wrote:
>
>> On 28/11/2005, at 10:05 AM, Mark Moll wrote:
>>>
>>> Wouldn't it be easier to introduce an `escape' character (such as
>>> `\') to use special characters like `:'? One could then write:
>>>
>>> \test=Savoye LET Plain\:1 at 20.0pt
>>
>> Is XeTeX aware of category codes at this point ?
>
> Doesn't appear to be...
> Your test, adapted as shown below, gives the same error as before:
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \begin{document}
> \edef\letter{11}
> \catcode`\: \letter  % change : to become a letter
> \catcode`\. \letter  % change . to become a letter
> \catcode`\1 \letter  % change 1 to become a letter
> \catcode`\0 \letter  % change 0 to become a letter
> \font\testA="Savoye LET Plain:1.0"

I had the similar problem before when I used the font whose name
contained '#' and space.
At that time, by specifying the space in the font definition clearly,
it was solved.
I am not sure it works in this case, but try

\font\testA="Savoye\space LET\space Plain:1.0"

I hope that it works.

Dalyoung