doc suggestion, was: [XeTeX] beginners trouble

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 14 01:01:12 CET 2005

Am 13.11.2005 um 22:55 schrieb Will Robertson:

> (Alternatively, you could define "beruflich" to be in a font that
> doesn't contain the common ligatures:
>   \def\beruflich{\addfontfeature{Ligatures=NoCommon}beruflich})
>   here is \beruflich
> But your tastes may vary...)

I'd prefer this! Once I stumble while writing over a word with a
forbidden ligature, I'd record it at the beginning. And one day I'll
have my xetex-non-ligatures.sty file!

--
Greetings

   Pete

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence. - Jeremy S. Anderson