[XeTeX] Font sizes in footnotes, and dashes

Tara Andrews chrysaphi at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:36:31 CEST 2005

OK, let me repost my question, without the stupid mistakes
distracting from the actual issue at hand.

---

Hi,

Thanks for the help.  The thing to fix em-dashes works fine, but I'm
having a bit of trouble with the fontspec commands.  In particular,
this command, which as far as I can tell is the correct syntax:

>     \newfontinstance\armfont{Mshtakan}

generates the error:

! Font \zf at fonttwo=Mshtakan/B at 10.0pt not loadable: ATSUI font not
found.
\ifEqFonts ...fi \font \zf at fonttwo = "#2" at 10pt
                                                   \edef \@tempb
{\fontname \...
l.6 \newfontinstance\armfont{Mshtakan}

This obviously confuses me a bit, as loading it via \font gives no
error at all.  I've tried it with and without the quotes.

What am I missing?

-tara