[XeTeX] xetex freezing after tiger update

Robert Voogdgeert rvoogdgeert at kabelfoon.nl
Mon May 9 19:11:56 CEST 2005

Dear Jonathan (and others),

After the update to Tiger. The same document that was typeset ok in macos 10.4 now
quits at page 76. I don't see any reason why because there's nothing on this page
that didn't also occur on page preceding page 76.

In the terminal I don't receive any message. XeTeX just seems to freeze, or rather
stop. This is what the `top' command in the terminal gives for xetex after it
freezes:

482 xetex       92.4%  1:27.79   1    34   315  26.4M+ 10.8M  21.0M+  210

It's clear that it still uses a lot of CPU.

Did anyone also experience this problem.

Regards,
Robert.