[XeTeX] Sanskrit hyphenation

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Tue Mar 29 13:00:08 CEST 2005

Le 29 mars 05, à 09:32, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> Anyway, if there is still a problem, the correct solution is to fix
> unicode-letters.tex, and omit this stuff from hyphenation files.

When I have finished (in one or two days, I hope) adding a few more
scripts to "sanhyph.tex", I'll see if it can be included in a format.
If there's a problem, I'm afraid I shan't be able to do anything,
because "unicode-letters.tex" isn't quite clear to me and because of
this warning on the first line:

<q who="Jonathan Kew">% Do not edit this file!</q>

Kind regards,

Yves