[XeTeX] moving fonts

Scott Murman smurman at segosha.net
Wed Mar 23 19:17:26 CET 2005

> Ahhh.... you're probably used to a bunch of the fonts from an old
> Classic system folder on your PB. Might get those back if you install
> Classic onto the Mini; the DVD should have an installer for that. And
> it should have the optional OS X packages, too. Somewhere.

yep, a little digging around and i come to the same conclusion - i'm
missing the Classic fonts.  i really don't want to install Classic.  it
doesn't look to me like Font Book provides a solution here (i.e. can't
save fonts from one machine and install them on another).  am i missing
something?  is it possible to simply copy /System Folder/Fonts to
~/Library/Fonts on the new machine and get the OS to recognize them?

-SM-