[XeTeX] Is it possible

Jon Breitenbucher kahless at mac.com
Wed Mar 23 17:51:43 CET 2005

I'm trying to develop a thesis class which uses hyperref to produce a
nice hyperlinked thesis. It all works fine in pdfLaTeX and I get a PDF
which has a hyperlinked Table of Contents, references, and index. When
I try to use XeLaTeX, the document processes and looks fine, but I
don't have any of the active hyperlinks. I am using the dvipdfm option
with hyperref when XeLaTeX is used, should I be doing something else,
or is what I want to accomplish impossible at this stage?
______________________________________
A Mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems. (Paul
Erdös)

Prof. Jon Breitenbucher
The College of Wooster
308 E. University