[XeTeX] doc/samples available via i-Installer

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Mar 14 11:13:34 CET 2005

On 14 Mar 2005, at 7:57 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> Or is it a lousy idea in the first place?

No!
If I were feature-requesting Gerben, I'd say that I'd want to always
prompt the user for a download location if and only if the default
location field in the i-Package had not been set. And you, of course,
would not set this for us :)

In the meantime, it's a silly idea to hide the samples away when the
user is -choosing- to install them, and the Desktop (or the user's
default download location, if this indeed is accessible from within
i-Installer) is most certainly the logical place to put them. (Ignore
those people who say otherwise ;) )