[XeTeX] Unknown option `xetex' for package `color'

Paolo Matteucci p.matteucci at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 12 18:14:06 CET 2005

Dear all,

after a while I hadn't touched XeTeX, yesterday I installed release
0.93 and (before that) the latest version of TeX Live 2004 (stable).

All the XeTeX sample files seem to work fine except [the ones I don't
have all the fonts for -obviously- and] PicFileLSample.ltx, which
returns the error above (the log file is attached).

Now, I'm sure this is something trivial to do with my
installation/cofiguration and kind of remember that a similar problem
occurred to someone else in the past, but was unable to find the
relevant messages in the archive, so I thought I'd be lazy and ask you.
  ;-)

	Many thanks,

	Paolo