[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.92 available

Otared Kavian otared at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 9 12:53:17 CET 2005

At 11:28 +0000 9/03/05, Jonathan Kew wrote:
>On 8 Mar 2005, at 11:01 pm, Otared Kavian wrote:
>
>>I just noticed the following warning
>>
>>find: invalid predicate `-delete'
>>
>after each execution of either "xetex file-name.tex"
>I haven't been able to reproduce this, as yet.
>
>I think you must have a different version of the "find" command on
>your system.
>What Mac OS X version are you running,

My version is: Mac OS X 10.3.8.

>and do you have something like Fink or DarwinPorts that might be
>providing alternate versions of standard commands?

Yes I have Fink installed (and with this I have also findutils
version 4.1.20-2).

>If you enter "which find" in Terminal, what does it report?

it says:
/sw/bin/find

that is the version installed with fink, if I am not wrong.

A last point, concerning the new version 0.92:
the horizontal spacing of the words and punctuation marks in
Right-to-Left environment with XeConTeXt has a strange behaviour.
The spacing of words seems now correct (though I hadn't time to make
extensive testing), but the "period" at the end of the *first*
sentence (and only this one...) goes systematically into the first
word of the next sentence. Since this does not happen with the plain
XeTeX, it seems that the bug comes from the format XeConteXt.

Best regards: OK