[XeTeX] making a format file of ConTeXt using XeTeX

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Sun Mar 6 14:11:50 CET 2005

Dear Jonathan, Adam and Charles,

I moved xetex.fmt and xelatex.fmt to the folder web2c/xetex and run the
sample files.
It worked well without any problem.
I don't know that which is reasonable either to put those format files
in xetex folder or to keep them in web2c folder.
Is it better to put XeTeX-ConTeXt format  only in web2c/xetex/ folder?

As a temporary fix for the cm font error, I declared roman, sans, mono
fonts instead of using the command \fontspec{}. For the math font
declaration, I'll look up posts.

I hope that my sample file runs well in Charles system. It'll reveals
some faults in my Mac.
I'll upgrade the teTeX to teTeX 2005 in a Mac in school tomorrow, and
check whether there is the same problem.

Thanks a lot.

Dalyoung