[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.91 released

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Mar 3 12:44:09 CET 2005

Le 3 mars 05, à 12:29, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> You can work around the problem in 0.91 if you add
>
> 	\XeTeXinputencoding "utf-8"
>
> at the start of your file. I'll fix it properly in 0.92, but might not
> do another release straight away unless something else critical comes
> up (more important to update samples and documentation at this point,
> I think).

I think a point especially important to document is the support of
dvipdfm-like \specials (allowing the specifications of CMYK colors, for
examples), of the hyperref package provided the dvipdfm option is
specified. I'm not using these \special's routinely, but it's a bit
confusing: for example, how do these dvipdfm features work in
conjunction with xetex.def, which syntax should be preferred, etc.

Bruno