[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.91 released

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Mar 2 22:41:57 CET 2005

I've released XeTeX 0.91, at http://scripts.sil.org/xetex and through
i-Installer. Get it while it's fresh! ;-)

The main new feature of this release is that it provides a mechanism
for line-breaking in text such as Chinese that is written without word
spacing. I'll update the "XeTeX notes" file and post an example
shortly; meanwhile anyone who wants to experiment with it can ask me
for a sample file.

(Yes, I know, I also need to provide notes and samples for the input
encoding support that was added a couple of releases ago....)

I've also fixed the bug that resulted in images with embedded ColorSync
profiles causing xdv2pdf to fail.

Jonathan