[XeTeX] XeTeX news

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat Jun 18 05:03:57 CEST 2005

On 17 Jun 2005, at 10:37 pm, Scott Murman wrote:

>> The source repository is accessible via Subversion at svn://
>> scripts.sil.org/xetex/TRUNK, for any keen programmers out there.
>>

> Jonathon, how do you find subversion?  i'm a long-time cvs user and
> the thought of switching makes me nervous, but i keep seeing
> subversion gaining marketplace momentum.

Well, I'm not a long-time cvs user, so I can't really compare. All I
can say is that it seems to work well for us in our team (we have a
number of projects using Subversion repositories now), though we
haven't been using it very long really.

If you browse the information at the Subversion web site, you'll
pretty soon know as much about it as I do! :)