[XeTeX] Misc: LyX, XeTeX and emlxtombox

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Jul 26 09:50:41 CEST 2005

Just a couple of announcements, taken from today's issue of ADC News:

- There is now a dedicated LyX/Mac page at the Unix section of
Apple's site:

     <http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/
lyxmac.html>

- The LyX/Mac wiki has now a dedicated section on using XeTeX with LyX:

     <http://wiki.lyx.org/pmwiki.php/LyX/Mac>

- The "Recently Added" section of Apple's LyX/Mac page mentions a
tool which may be of interest to some people here (I think the issue
was discussed in an OT thread some time ago): an emlx-to-mbox
converter, for converting from Tiger new .emlx mail format to the
standard Unix and pre-Tiger .mbox mail format. I wish I had known
about it before upgrading my Jaguar PowerMac to Tiger, just for the
sake of being able to read on it the mail living usually on my Tiger
PowerBook. That's at:

     <http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/
emlxtomboxconverter.html>

Bruno Voisin