[XeTeX] Arabic prose

Bernd mlist at gmx.de
Sun Jul 10 20:51:18 CEST 2005

Hello XeTeX list,
I'm trying to use Jonathan's hint with Xelatex but I'm not getting it to
work for me. It works as expected in Xetex but I have no clue what I
need to do in Xelatex. The best solution for me would be a scenario
where I have something like \poem{} in which everything is formatted
like the sample text below.

thank you, Bernd.

>>> JK