[XeTeX] Minor problem with kerning in Ezra SIL (Hebrew)

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Jan 21 14:42:27 CET 2005

On 22 Jan 2005, at 12:02 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> That's to be expected; TextEdit doesn't handle the OpenType features
> of the font. Very few apps on OS X support OpenType layout behaviors
> at this point

As far as I'm aware, this will change with Mac OS X 10.4, however, with
more OpenType support built into the system. Without access to a beta
release, however, all I have to qualify this statement is hearsay.

Given the improvements in typography from 10.2 to 10.3, I'm quietly
hoping for more big improvements.