[XeTeX] Re: XeLaTeX + Beamer

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Tue Jan 11 13:12:38 CET 2005

Hi, Pavel,

I think that here were a few lists on the use of beamer under XeLaTeX a
long time ago.
I also tried to use it under XeTeX, because I couls use many nice
shaped fonts which cannot be used under the normal LaTeX. Thanks
Jonathan.
After many trial, I got a pdf output but very small size that is not
good for a presentation.
If you use pgf package, then don't use it. Then you may get a better
output.
For the paper size, it can be set using -papersize option. For more
discussions on the paper size, look up xetex archive.
Still, I don't know how to use beamer class under XeLaTeX. I may try a
presesntation module in ConTeXt next time.

Regards,

Dalyoung