XeTeX 0.9 : \usepackage[xetex]{graphicx}

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Feb 25 19:53:37 CET 2005

On 26 Feb 2005, at 5:07 AM, Jon Breitenbucher wrote:

> I do still use the osxenc.def and it contains exactly what you posted
> in your reply to XeTeX 0.9 and utf8accents.sty. I will continue to use
> it until a standard is adopted.

The reason I stopped using it was so that people didn't need to install
all the extra files (simply defining all fonts as "U" and loading
utf8accents manually). If you don't feel the change is warranted (it'd
sure be a big find/replace job...) then I have no problem with osxenc's
continued use in the short term.

Will