XeTeX 0.9 : \usepackage[xetex]{graphicx}

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Feb 24 23:59:01 CET 2005

On 24 Feb 2005, at 10:04 pm, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> This is only true when using the package XeTeX.pkg with Apple
> Installer.

> Actually the resulting structure is also different with the
> i-Installer install:
>
> - With XeTeX.pkg:
>
> fonts/misc/xetex/fontmapping -> fonts/xetex/fontmapping
> fonts/otf                    deleted
> tex/xetex                    unchanged
> xetex/perl                   -> scripts/perl
>
> - With xetex.ii2:
>
> fonts/misc/xetex/fontmapping unchanged
> fonts/otf                    deleted
> tex/xetex                    -> tex/xetex
>                              -> tex/xelatex
> xetex/perl                   -> scripts/xetex/perl

The latter is what I'd have expected; I think it's more in keeping with
TDS practice, as far as I understand it.

Clearly I messed up the Apple Installer package. I also need to fix a
bug in xdv2pdf, so expect 0.91 shortly (and I'll try to get it closer
to right this time).

Welcome to the bleeding edge!