[XeTeX] includegraphics works in XeTeX?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Tue Feb 1 10:40:27 CET 2005

I think you need to specify the [xetex] option to the LaTeX graphics
package: something like

	\usepackage[xetex]{graphicx}

If you check the list archives, I think someone (Ross? Bruno? Will?)
has described how to make this happen automatically, by adding a test
to the .sty files. But you should be able to specify it manually, at
least to get started.

Maybe one of the LaTeX users here will explain further....

JK