[XeTeX] xkeyval version?

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Tue Dec 20 07:45:48 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm preparing a new version of the fontspec package that will catch
up to some of the new features Jonathan's been kind enough to offer
us (plus a couple of other things). I have moved to the xkeyval
package to handle the feature processing, mostly because it's
allowing me to do things I couldn't before. (It should also help to
clean the code up a bit.)

I haven't updated my gwTeX in some time, however, since I don't have
enough bandwidth at uni to really justify it at the moment (no home
internet, yet...). So I'm a bit concerned what version of xkeyval
everyone has -- my pre-installed version is v1.4, which is very very
outdated in terms of functionality. I'm using v2.5e, the most recent.

So, what do you guys have? I might need to recommend people download
xkeyval at the same time as they upgrade, depending...

Will