[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.99 released

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Dec 12 09:22:33 CET 2005

On 12 Dec 2005, at 5:20 am, Bob Kerstetter wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2005, at 5:33 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:
>
>>> That's very suspicious. I haven't touched NAV in years, partly
>>> because of such negative experiences with it in much earlier
>>> versions.
>

> On Dec 6, 2005, at 6:27 PM, Stephen Moye wrote:
>
>> What do you use?
>

> I know you addressed this to Jonathan, ....

....who didn't respond to it -- but my answer would be similar to
what some have already said: I don't find it necessary to run any AV
software on my Macs. I'm behind firewalls and we have AV (as well as
anti-spam) filtering on our email servers, and I've found that
adequate. Of course, the occasional dodgy Windows attachment slips
through, but I know better than to forward those to all my friends!