[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.99 released

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Wed Dec 7 12:33:54 CET 2005

On 07/12/2005, at 21:46 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> That's mostly, in my case, for scanning messages with suspicious-
> looking attachments before passing them on to Windows users.

Hmmm. I afraid I can't see what you mean here, but let's just call it
a moot point. There's clearly something that I'm just not doing that
other people need to.

> I find mailbox indexing buggy and slow enough in Tiger's Mail.app

Tell me about it. Mail and Finder are absolute travesties, but I
won't go off topic further, and that subject's been done to death
elsewhere...

Will