[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.99 released

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Dec 7 11:30:35 CET 2005

Am 07.12.2005 um 02:00 schrieb Adam Twardoch:

> Linotype FontExplorer X for Mac OS X: http://www.fontexplorer.net/

No, I wouldn't recommend it! It has definitely other ideas about font
management than I have. Some ideas are nice (it seemed to have
'compacted' TrueType font families in .dfont files), others are as
malicious as MS ware.

At least I think you should first archive your Fonts directories before
you install Linotype FontExplorer. And you should try it in a newly and
for this only created account first.

--
Greetings

   Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national
multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
          -- Anton Checov