[XeTeX] centering a picture

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Tue Aug 30 12:47:15 CEST 2005

Hello.

Thanks for your help, William and Stephen. My pictures are now centered.

Le 29 août 05, à 18:55, William F. Adams a écrit :

>> Incidentally, some time ago (about one year actually) members of this
>> list helped me to write Sanskrit hyphenation patterns. I have been
>> using them since then and they seem to work well: so far I haven't
>> noticed any unwanted hyphenation. I wrote to Johannes Braams, asking
>> him if he could modify Babel so as to allow the inclusion of these
>> patterns thanks to his package, but got no reply. Since they may be
>> useful to other people in the TeX community, I would be glad to put
>> them at their disposal. To whom should I send them, without them to
>> land into a spam box?
>
> Best would be to upload it to your local CTAN node
> (http://www.ctan.org for starters) or perhaps Jonathan could host it
> on sil.org?

The second possibility would perhaps be the best. Those hyphenation
patterns are rather XeTeX specific. I'm not sure they could be used as
they are with Aleph or ExTeX, but I have no experience of those engines
(XeTeX is so handy that I have no reason to look for someting else, and
I don't like headaches). Jonathan, what do you think?

Kind regards,

Yves