[XeTeX] Script specific digits

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Apr 18 09:35:55 CEST 2005

On 18 Apr 2005, at 3:03 am, Musa Furber wrote:

> Which brings up a question: can XeTeX and Fontspec allow multiple maps
> to be loaded,

No. Just one mapping (.tec file) can be associated with any given \font.

>  or would I need to use tex-text as a base?

You could; though I wouldn't have thought there's much reason to do
this, as the mappings in tex-text are intended to support some of the
conventions used in Latin-script TeX: ---, ``, etc. Not much point in
associating those mappings with an Arabic font, IMO.