[XeTeX] Xetex & Textmate

Alain Matthes altermundus at free.fr
Tue Apr 12 12:13:07 CEST 2005

Le lundi 11 avril 2005 à 23:45, Peter Dyballa a écrit :

>Am 11.04.2005 um 18:20 schrieb Bruno Voisin:
>
>> Sorry to sound like a (patronizing) broken record...
>
>And it's so easy in Mail either to control click on the return-to (?)
>header line or drag an address from the header into the To: field of
>the new compose window ...

Sorry but there is no warning  about ithis problem on the
mailing list page . I don't use Apple Mail because i prefer Mailsmith
and i prefer edit filters for my organization but  the next time I would
pay attention !! but i don't uderstand...

For new threads i use New mail message with xetex at tug.org  and new
subject. it is that?

And for old threads : i' ve reply to xetex at tug.org  or reply to all..
Which is the good choice?