[XeTeX] Fwd: Problem with pfb fonts/T1Wrap

Christos Papachristou chpap at ics.forth.gr
Mon Apr 4 13:33:34 CEST 2005

I am using xetex version 0.94 and trying to make it use the greek
postscript fonts I use for latex . Using a simple text file with the
following preamble

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper,twoside,openright]{report}
\usepackage[american,greek]{babel}
\usepackage[utf8x]{inputenc}
\usepackage{ucs}
\begin{document}

I get the following error messages.

) [1] (./greektest.aux)exception: SimplePSInterpreterException  reason:
condition in if is not a boolean

*** font activation failed (status=0): grmn1200.pfb

*** font grmn1200 (TeX-grmn1200: file 'grmn1200.pfb') not found

*** font grmn1200 (grmn1200.pfb) not found, will substitute Helvetica
glyphs

LaTeX Font Warning: Some font shapes were not available, defaults
substituted.

It seemed to me at the beginning that it was a path problem, yet when I
tried to convert the grmn1200.pfb from the cbgreek package manually
using the T1Wrap utility, I got the message "exception:
SimplePSInterpreterException  reason: condition in if is not a boolean"
and no output. Is this a bug in T1Wrap or am I doing something wrong?

Thanx in advance
chpap