[XeTeX] bug-fix release 0.871 available

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Sep 24 16:53:18 CEST 2004

I've posted a minor update, version 0.871.
	http://scripts.sil.org/xetex

This should fix a couple of bugs in 0.87:

* certain "color" \specials would cause XeTeX (actually xdv2pdf) to hang
   - incidentally, \special{color ...} understands hsb/hsv/hls color
spaces, as well as gray/rgb/cmyk

* non-ASCII input filenames are now accepted, at least in my simple
tests

* the hyperref support no longer required installation of the Perl
Compress::Zlib module

I've also posted a LaTeX version of the "XeTeX notes" file, in both
source and PDF formats; this is in a new "Documentation" archive also
available on the Downloads page. (Yes, I realize it's far from being
complete documentation!)

Jonathan