[XeTeX] New installer (0.87c) posted

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Sep 24 12:00:45 CEST 2004

Another new version of the installer is available!

I believe I've finally built the package right, with the correct
versions of things, so that the dependency on Compress::Zlib is removed
and the hyperref stuff has a chance of working for people who haven't
added Perl modules to the default OS X installation.

This should fix the failure you reported, Bruno.

For Perl users who have installed the Compress::Zlib module, there's no
reason to update from the original 0.87 release; the actual XeTeX
software is unchanged.

My apologies for the glitches with this version; I blame it on lack of
testing resources. :-) (You guys *are* the testers!)

Jonathan