[XeTeX] xelatex does not find pdf graphics ?

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Wed Sep 22 10:40:16 CEST 2004

On 22 Sep 2004, at 6:02 PM, Michael Gedalin wrote:
> The latex ability to find necessary files without specifying path in
> the tex file if a great advantage. Of course, one can always use your
> method, but that should not come instead.

I can see advantages to both approaches, and it's certainly something
worth discussing. Isn't there a tool that bundles up literally
everything you need to recreate a document? You run your document
through it like tex and it makes local copies of all the packages et
al. that you need.

Meanwhile, I find it more of a hassle *creating* eps figures (cursed
matlab) and converting them to PDF (well, with Applescripted folders,
that's only a drag'n'drop concern these days) than working out how to
include them in my documents.