[XeTeX] xelatex does not find pdf graphics ?

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Wed Sep 22 07:16:26 CEST 2004

Bruno Voisin wrote [regarding implicitly passing the xetex option to
graphics]:

> Is it possible (technically or time-wise) that this functionality be
> added to some future release of the graphics package for XeTeX?

I think the XeTeX community should align itself as closely as possible
to the TeX community at large so that when the graphics package is
updated, this would go without saying. I guess the appropriate action
to take would be to add a bug report at latex-project.org to get it on
their radar and post something along the same lines on comp.text.tex.

Is there anything extra that needs to be incorporated into the graphics
package to ensure xetex functionality on par with, say, pdftex?

Regards,
Will