[XeTeX] Typographic consistency (was: CJK and ideographic font names)

Paolo Matteucci p.matteucci at soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 19:21:39 CEST 2004

Il giorno 13/set/04, alle 01:24, Ross Moore ha scritto:

> Hi Paolo, and Jonathan,
>

> On 11/09/2004, at 4:09 AM, Paolo Matteucci wrote:
>
>> Il giorno 09/set/04, alle 23:56, Ross Moore ha scritto:
>>
>>> The updated version of my  utf8accents  package supports the TeX
>>> macro names
>>> and many of the diacritic constructions used in the tipa.sty package.
>>
>> Thank you for this, Ross, and thank you, Jonathan, for reminding me
>> of the Doulos SIL font. I'll certainly give it another try.
>
> I've now extended the  utf8accents  package to handle:...

Thank you very much for that, Ross... I don't know if I'm ready yet to
abandon my trusted old packages, but certainly love the idea of having
such a possibility.

Just some minor detail: I'm unable to typeset the modified "canton.tex"
properly. TeX complains about TS1/hoefl/m/n' being undefined: do I need
some extra packages for that or just the latest version of your
utf8accents.sty?  [...By the way, there should be no "o-/" ligature in
«me misero/a».]

	Many thanks,

	Paolo