[XeTeX] TeXShop 1.35

Somadevah at aol.com Somadevah at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 11:49:42 CEST 2004

In a message dated 1/9/04 10:31:37 am, jonathan_kew at sil.org writes:

Dear Yves,

I have just tested all of my Devanagari fonts with TeXShop.

Jonathan is right, Sanskrit does display properly with Devanagari MT, but
only with that font.

It does not display in the editor window with Kalimati, Kanjirowa,
DVBOTSurekh, Raghindi, Sanskrit 2003, Sun's Saraswati 5, ShiDeva, SHREE-DV0726-OT,
SIddhiUni, Thyaka Rabison.

Only Devanagari MT is an AAT font, the others are Opentype, so they they
print OK in XeTeX but cannot display in most editors. Is this what you get too?

Somadeva