[XeTeX] TeXShop 1.35

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Wed Sep 1 10:55:23 CEST 2004

Hello.

Le 31 août 04, à 22:07, Robert Voogdgeert a écrit :

> Probably most of you already downloaded TeXShop 1.35, but
> nevertheless, for those who didn't: TeXShop 1.35 now supports
> Xe(La)TeX.

It seems to be nice, but as I feared it does not display Sanskrit
conjuncts in the editor window. It is a little hard to read Sanskrit
like that and... disgusting.

So far only TextEdit (and probably WorldText) can display Sanskrit
properly. Yudit did but since I recompiled it after reinstalling my
system it does not anymore (something must have been modified in a
recent update). I am afraid Gaspar Sinai will not fix that for a few
Mac users (if he has access to a Mac). Perhaps DarwinPorts version of
Yudit is alright. If somebody knew, I would be glad to be informed. It
seems to be time consuming to install DarwinPorts, and if it is for
nothing...

Kind regards,

Yves