[XeTeX] Thanks for the solution of numbering problem

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Tue Oct 26 10:30:25 CEST 2004

On 26 Oct 2004, at 5:19 PM, Dalyoung wrote:

> I learned a lot from the people in this list.
> Tahnks all.

Hi Dalyoung

If I can advise you twice today: would you mind not replying to old
messages when you want to send new posts to the list? In Mac OS X 10.3,
Mail interprets this as the new messaging belonging together with the
old and unrelated message and groups them all together. This can make
it very difficult to browse through threads [1]. I'm sorry to go on
about it, but I notice you've done it a couple of times now.

Thanks,
Will

[1] For example, Mail is (incorrectly) telling me this very thread
originated with my "Font Scaling Problem" post on the 18th, so if I'm
ever browsing my XeTeX list folder to find my original post I'll have
to remember to look in the thread called "Thanks for the solution of
numbering problem" from the 26th. Not great that Mail does it, but
that's life, I'm afraid.