[XeTeX] Place for XeTeX packages?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Tue Oct 19 16:13:36 CEST 2004

I've added a "related packages" section to the XeTeX site:

	http://scripts.sil.org/xetex_related

Currently, this lists Ross's utf8accents, Will's fontspec, and Jon's
Adobe Classics.

If other people have packages that are particularly relevant to XeTeX
users, I'll be happy to accept suggestions.

And Ross, would you like me to host a direct download of
utf8accents.sty here, so that it's more readily available than just as
an attachment to a mailing list message? Or can you post it on a server
somewhere that I can link to?

With the ongoing discussion of package and encoding names, and
still-developing conventions for font naming, etc., I'm expecting that
these things will be evolving for a while yet; this is just intended to
provide a convenient place to find the items that keep getting
mentioned on the list.