[XeTeX] Adobe Type Classics fd files

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sat Oct 16 04:20:50 CEST 2004

On 16 Oct 2004, at 7:12 AM, Jan Eden wrote:
> I do. Thank you. But I always get the following error after placing
> adobetypeclassics along with osxenc.def in my ~/texmf/tex/xetex dir:
>
> LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OSX/cmr/m/n' undefined
> (Font)              using `OSX/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 95.

Ah, I'm so sorry!
(Robert was having the same error.)
This is all my fault for making the new OSX encoding.
What you need are all of the Computer Modern .fd files, because TeX
automatically loads them, even if you're likely to change the font
afterwards.

See my typespec package, which includes them...

Many apologies!
Will

(That's another thing I forgot to tell you about, Jon :( )