[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.88 released

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Thu Oct 14 19:14:57 CEST 2004

Le 12 oct. 04, à 17:19, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> • enhanced \font command to recognize /B /I /BI modifiers after the
> font name
>   - see LaTeX-font-access.ltx and osxfonts.sty in the Sample Files
> archive

Thanks to osxfonts.sty I can play more conveniently with my favourite
font Zapfino. But because letters are rather high in that font I get
very many warnings about overfull vertical boxes. I tried
\vbadness=10000 without success. Is there a way to suppress those
warnings? They are a little annoying since they hide messages about
overfull horizontal boxes.

> • initial implementation of OpenType Mongolian shaping for Code2000
> font (script=mong)
>   - there's a sample file demonstrating this too

There are still a few features missing in Manchu (sorry, I don't a word
of Mongolian). But before I can do more extensive tests I must find
time to study a certain technical report a little more. I'm not sure I
understood all what a font is supposed to do with that script.

Kind regards,

Yves