[XeTeX] Papersizes

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Oct 13 14:56:30 CEST 2004

On 13 Oct 2004, at 1:46 pm, Stephen Moye wrote:

> On a different note, I seem to be experiencing problems using this
> form of -papersize
>
> -papersize=1008pt,612pt
>
> It does not seem to make any difference -- the page size is still
> letter. However the named options, such as 'b5' seem to work without a
> hitch.
>
> Help!! :>}

Seems to work for me. I just tried this:

Kew:~ jonathan$ xetex -papersize=1008pt,612pt
This is XeTeXk, Version 3.14159-2.1-0.88 (Web2C 7.5.2)
  %&-line parsing enabled.
**\relax
entering extended mode

*hello\bye
[1]
Output written on texput.pdf (1 page).
Transcript written on texput.log.
Kew:~ jonathan$ open texput.pdf

and Acrobat Reader confirms that the document created is 13.95 x 8.47
inches; sounds right to me.

What exactly are you trying and what is the result?