[XeTeX] Papersizes

rvoogdgeert at kabelfoon.nl rvoogdgeert at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Oct 13 13:58:11 CEST 2004

Op 13-10-2004 13:24, schreef jij:

> I tried some simple experiments using both plain and LaTeX -- ans was
unable to confirm this behavior. For plain the text was still one inch
from the left and one inch from the top. I used the b5 option for the
article class in LaTeX and the text was moved down and to the right
quite a bit.

<rvoogdgeert at kabelfoon.nl> wrote:

> >Dear Jonathan,
> >

> >The papersize(s), I'm afraid still don't work. I tried typesetting
> >random document from TeXShop with the classoption b5paper, and
after
> >that from the terminal with -papersize=b5paper. In both cases, the
> >whole typeblock was, like in the previous version moved to the
> >upper-left corner.
> >I didn't try the other papersize options.
> >

> >Regards,
> >Robert.

Stephen,

Although the results differed in your case, probably because I used
memoir with the class option [article], this still means that the
papersize don't work yet as they should. Otherwise the shift of the
text in your LaTeX compiled file cannot be explained. Strange though
that in my case the text moves in exactly the opposite direction, the
upper-left corner.

Kind regards,
Robert.