[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.88 released

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Oct 13 00:19:36 CEST 2004

On 12 Oct 2004, at 10:54 pm, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 12 oct. 04, à 23:49, Jonathan Kew a écrit :
>
>> Look in /Library/Receipts for a XeTeX.pkg file from a previous
>> installation; if you remove that, then the new package should permit
>> installation.
>
> That solves the problem. Thanks.

Good.

Having looked into it a little more, I believe this is actually an
Apple Installer issue, and will file a report in Apple's bug database.
But now that I understand better what's triggering the problem, I
should be able to build a new package that avoids it. (I think it will
only happen for people who had installed release 0.871.)