[XeTeX] re: XeLaTeX font selection

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Thu Oct 7 16:56:11 CEST 2004

On 7 Oct 2004, at 10:18 PM, Simon Spiegel wrote:

>> I've put together a crop of new font definition (.fd) files and
>> packages for easily using Mac OS X fonts in XeTeX-based LaTeX. Get
>> them
>> from
>>    http://www.mecheng.adelaide.edu.au/~will/tex/
>
> ...Where to put those files?...

Good question. I put them all into a folder inside
~/Library/texmf/tex/xetex/ --- but there's a chance I've edited
something locally that makes this work. Ideally I would expect xetex
stuff to go inside .../texmf/xetex/, but my brief efforts trying to
edit texmf.cnf to allow this failed.

Can we go about standardising this in gwTeX?

Will

PS You don't need to run texhash for files added to ~/Library/texmf/...