[XeTeX] I have broken XeTeX

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Sun Oct 3 19:45:33 CEST 2004

On 4 Oct 2004, at 3:00 AM, Robert Voogdgeert wrote:

>> Segmentation fault
> Wil,
>
> I'm far from a TeXnician, so I don't know whether it's related, but
> the segmentation fault
> was a problem Burno and I also expierenced too. There was a thread I
> think some weeks ago.

Ah yes. Turns out a *restart* is required for Mac OS X to forget about
fonts that may have been installed. Or at least, it was for my case.
Sorry for the noise, back to work now.

Thanks Robert!

Will

PS Remind me to work out why the euler .pfb fonts crash xetex when
converted to opentype with fontforge. no doubt because of the weird
positions of lots of the characters.