[XeTeX] Xelatex examples

Yves Codet ycodet at club-internet.fr
Sat Oct 2 08:09:28 CEST 2004

Hello.

Le 2 oct. 04, à 04:23, Yuen-Jong Liu a écrit :

> I was wondering if someone could send me some xelatex examples.
> Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the font commands in latex, so
> I've been having trouble getting xelatex to typeset using my OS X
> fonts. Examples in English and in Chinese would be very helpful.

I only have examples in French; if you can typeset the attached file,
with minor changes the same frame should work for English and Chinese
as well. I add the latest version (that I know of) of Ross'
"ut8accents.sty"; you might need it sooner or later (it is needed for
the example).

Kind regards,

Yves